CL1000M 17" Single Rail TAA Compliant LCD Console - SPHD
The CL1000MTAA from ATEN is a 17" TAA Compliant LCD KVM Console Module. This console offers an integrated 17" LED-backlit LCD panel, full keyboard, and touch pad that can be fitted into a single rail 1U rack-mountable Slideaway housing, and acts as a front-end for standard KVM switches. This product is perfect for users who already have a switch as they can take advantage of the space saving and efficiency benefits of the CL1000MTAA LCD KVM console without unnecessary expenses of having to purchase a KVM switch, and is compatible with most PS/2 KVM switches. Basically this device works by offering a LCD control console connected to a KVM switch through an SPHD connection, allowing users a localized control station of all connected devices through the switch.
ATEN has designed into this LCD Console an exclusive LED illumination light that has been designed to illuminate the keyboard and touchpad to gives users visibility in low-light conditions commonly found in network rooms/IT rooms. The LCD module can rotate up to 115 degrees to allow for a more comfortable viewing angle, and has its own internal power built-in. It will support video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 @75Hz, as well as supporting DDC, DDC2, DDC2B. DDC emulation provides VGA settings of every connected computer that are automatically adjusted for optimal output to the LCD monitor. Supporting Multiple Platforms gives this device great system integration and flexibility, these include Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux and FreeBSD.
This economy LCD KVM console offers a space saving, streamlined approach to IT environments by integrating a keyboard, 17" LCD monitor and touch pad into a 1U Slideaway housing. With the LCD display being built into the cover, the keyboard and touchpad are built into the base making. Setup is both fast and easy as there is no software to configure, no installation routines, and no compatibility issues. Simply slide the console module section out, flip the cover up, and you are ready to go to work. For added versatility the CL1000MTAA comes with a USB and PS/2 cable to simplify connecting to your KVM switch. There is no better way to save time and money than with a CL1000MTAA installation. By using the CL1000M to manage your installation you save on space, and eliminate the need of having to purchase extra keyboard, mouse and monitors for each computer.
- Screen: 17" LCD
- TAA Compliant
- CPU Connectors: 1 x SPHD-15 female (keyboard, mouse, monitor)
- Emulation: Key, Mouse: PS/2
- Computer Connections: Direct x 1
- Video Resolution: up to 1280 x 1024 @75hz and DDC, DDC2, DDC2B
- Supported Operating Systems:Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux and FreeBSD
- Integrated LED Light: Illuminates keyboard and touchpad
- LCD Screen Rotation: up to 115 degrees
- DDC Emulation
- Compatibility: Most PS/2 KVM Switches
- Size: fits in a 1U high rack system
- Housing: Metal
- Internal Power Supply
- Power Consumption: 120V 60Hz 22.8W / 230V 50Hz 24W
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 21.0 x 19.0 x 1.7"
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Package Contents: 1x CL1000 with Standard Rack Mount Kit, 1x Custom KVM Cable Set (2L5202P / 2L5202UP), 1x Power Cord 6', 1x User Instructions
- Warranty: 2 Years