USB 2.0 DVI HDBaseT KVM Extender Kit - 330'
The CE610 USB 2.0 DVI KVM Extender Kit from ATEN is a DVI and USB Extender that supports ExtremeUSB and HDBaseT technology. The CE610 USB 2.0 DVI KVM Extender can extend DVI and USB 2.0 signals up to 300' from the source using a single Cat 5e/6 cable. This extender kit comes equipped with USB connectors which allow users to extend any USB device between the 2 units. Not only does the USB functionality provide peripheral sharing but it will also provide support for touch panel control and file transfer. Making this range extension system ideal for situations where touch panels are required for customer use, such as in transportation centers, medical facilities, shopping malls, museum's, industrial kiosks, or for when synchronizing for files/ folders between portable and desktop computers are required.
- Local Unit Connectors: DVI-D, USB Type B, DC Jack, Mini-USB, RJ-45
- Remote Unit Connectors: DVI-D, 3x USB Type A, DC Jack, Mini-USB, RJ-45
- USB: USB 2.0 (Transfer Rate: Up to 30Mbps)
- Video Resolutions: 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz 330'
- Extends local PC Video/Keyboard/Mouse to Remote side
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection (Contact voltage 8KV, Air voltage 15KV)
- Anti-jamming: resists signal interference during high-quality video transmissions using HDBaseT
- ExtremeUSB: supports transparent USB 2.0 signals, plug-and-play (no software, drivers required)
- Power Consumption: DC 5V, 15W per each unit
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.17 x 4.64 x 1.13" per unit
- Weight: 1.37 lbs per unit
- Included Accessories: 1x Custom DVI 5.9' Cable, 1x 5.9' USB Cable, 2x Power Adapters, 1x Mounting Kit, 1x User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years