Cat5 PS2 - VGA Console Extender Kit, Audio, RS-232 - 998'
The ATEN CE370 is a PS/2 - VGA with audio based KVM Extender Kit (Local and Remote Unit Included) that features automatic signal compensation and RS-232 serial functionality. This device allows for the access to a computer system from a remote PS/2 console (PS/2 keyboard, monitor, and PS/2 mouse), from up to 998' in distance. By allowing access to a computer system from a remote console the CE370 is perfect for use in any type of installation that may require the need to place the console in a conveniently accessible location, but you want the equipment to reside in a safe location, away from potentially harsh or hazardous environmental contaminants. By sending signals over Cat5 cabling, this gives IT and System Admins the ability to send reliable signals, up to 998', providing greater flexibility in system deployment and operations.
The CE370 additionally provides RS-232 serial ports that gives users the ability to connect to a serial terminal, or serial devices such as touchscreens and barcode scanners, with baud rates up to 115200 bps. This unit comes audio enabled, making it possible to support stereo speakers or a microphone, if needed, up to 998'. The local unit in this kit provides operating mode selection via pushbutton, which can select for the units to operate between local or auto operating modes. This system can also pass superior video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at ranges of 98', and 1600 x 1200 at 492', with lower resolutions capable up to 998'. It can support VGA, SVGA, SXGA (1280 x 1024), UXGA (1600 x 1200), WUXGA (1920 x 1200) and multisync monitors with the local monitor supporting DDC, DDC2, DDC2B.
The CE370 Extender Kit supports RGB delay tuner to manually synchronize the RGB signals. This allows users to deploy system equipment over large distances. The CE370's line synchronizing function corrects color phase and timing errors that occur over long distance transmissions. It also enables you to manually tune the R/G/B signal settings
Additional Features of the CE370 Include:
- Adjustable gain control - manually adjust signal strength to compensate for distance
- Dual console operation - control your system from both the local and remote keyboard, monitor, and mouse consoles
- Deskew Function - automatically synchronizes the time delay of RGB signals to compensate for distance
- On Screen Display - conveniently adjust video quality with the intuitive OSD menu system
- Built-in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- Hot pluggable
- Rack mountable
- Easy to install - no software required - connecting cables to the devices is all it takes
- This Kit Includes both the CE370L and CE370RQ (Local and Remote) Units
- Local Console Ports: VGA, 2x 6-pin Mini-DIN (1 Keyboard, 1 Mouse), 2x Mini Stereo Jacks
- Remote Console Ports: VGA, 2x 6-pin Mini-DIN (1 Keyboard, 1 Mouse), 2x Mini Stereo Jacks
- Local KVM Ports: SPHD-17, 2x Mini Stereo Jacks
- Unit to Unit Connection: RJ-45
- Serial Connectivity: Local: DB-9 Female / Remote: DB-9 Male
- Power Ports (both): DC Jack
- Range: Up to 998'
- Emulation (Keyboard/Mouse): PS/2
- Operating Mode Selection: Pushbutton
- Video Resolution: 1920x1200 @ 60Hz at 98', 1600x1200 @ 60Hz at 492', DDC, DDC2, DDC2B
- Power Consumption: Local: DC 5.3V/3.38W, Remote: DC 5.3V/6.43W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.95 x 3.4 x 0.98" each unit
- Weight: 1.1lbs each
- Included Accessories: 1x Custom PS/2 KVM Cable Set 5.9', 2x Power Adapters, Rack Mount Kit, 2x Grounding Wires, User Manual, Quick Start Guide
- Warranty: 3 Years