HDMI Cat 5 Repeater, 225 MHz, 1080p - 130'
The VB802 HDMI Cat 5 Repeater from ATEN has a maximum bandwidth of 225 MHz and can extend 1080p video quality across distances up to 130'. This metal housed device transmits video and audio signals over two Cat 5e cables (not included) and is compatible with ATEN HDMI Cat 5 Extenders and Splitters such as VE800A, VS1808T, VS1804T - - all sold separately. When this device is connected to an additional repeater, the HDMI video and audio signals can be transmitted across distances that are even farther than 130'. With this ATEN VB802 Repeater the user can cascade units up to five levels*. This unit is the perfect addition to AV setups that transmit signals over long distances.
*Note from the Manufacturer: Signal quality depends on cables. We recommend STP Cat 5e/6 cables or ATEN low skew cable (Part No. 2L-2801)
- Video Output: 1 x HDMI, 2 x RJ-45
- Video Output: 2 x RJ-45
- Resolutions / Distance: Up to 1080p@130', 1080i@195'
- Bandwidth: 225 MHz
- Data Rate: 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps Per Lane)
- Compliance: HDMI (3D, Deep Color), HDCP Compatible
- Supports Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio
- Audio Outputs: 1 x HDMI
- F/W Upgrade: 1 x 3.5mm Jack
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Consumption: 5.3V DC, 5.3W
- EQ Adjustment: 1 x 8-position Switch
- Weight: 0.55 lb.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.84 x 3.56 x 0.89"
- Included Accessories: Warranty: 3 years