USB VGA KVM Adapter Cable (CPU Model)
The ATEN Altusen KA9170 is a USB CPU adapter cable that has been designed to connect KVM cables to the USB console ports of the servers. This adapter comes in a light and in small form factor, and will fit perfectly into most of the rack-mount or desktop servers. In addition the KA9170 is a CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (PC, Mac, Sun). It is a hot pluggable device that allows users to add or remove computers without having to power down the switch. There is also a built-in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility.
- Link Connectors: RJ-45 Female
- Computer Connectors: 1 x USB Type A Male, 1 x HDB-15 Male
- Video Resolution: 1024 x 768, DDC2B
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for the different distances
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- LED Indicators: 1 for Online (Green), 1 for Link (Orange)
- Housing: Plastic
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.54 x 1.69 x 0.86"
- Weight: 0.33 lb
- Included Accessories: 1x Rack Mount Kit
- Warranty: 3 years