USB 1.1 Rover 1850, 1-Port Cat5e USB Extender - 279'
The Icron USB 1.1 Rover 1850 is a 1-port CAT5e extender kit that extends a USB signal up to a distance of 279' on CAT5e/6/7 cabling. This extender kit includes both a Local Extender (Transmitter) and a Remote Extender (Receiver).
The Icron 1850 includes the ExtremeUSB features of being a true plug-and-play product, with no software drivers required, dependable operation with all USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices, and works with all major operating systems such as Windows, OS X, and Linux.
Well suited for USB peripherals, like keyboards, mice, game controllers and interactive whiteboards, the Icron Technologies 1850 USB Rover is a true plug-and-play product featuring usage without external power adapters!
- LEX Unit USB connector: 1 x USB Type A Receptacle
- LEX Unit Link connector: 1 x RJ-45
- LEX Pig Tail Length: 18"
- REX Unit USB connector: 1 x USB Type A Receptacles
- REX Unit Link connector: 1 x RJ-45
- REX Pig Tail Length: 6"
- Available Current: Up to 400mA when LEX is supplied with 700mA
- Regulatory Testing: FCC (Class A), CE (Class A), RoHS2 (CE)
- LEX and REX unit dimensions (LxWxH): 3.34" x 1.57" x 0.87"
- Included Kit Items: Local Extender (LEX), Remote Extender (REX), Quick Start Guide
- Warranty: 3 Years