AVPro Edge AC-MX-88HDBT
18Gbps 4K60 4:4:4, 8x8 Matrix with Mirrored HDMI & HDBaseT Outputs
The AC-MX-88HDBT is an 8x8 HDMI/HDBaseT matrix switch. This unit includes 8 HDMI inputs and 8 HDMI/HDBaseT output blocks, and these output blocks have an HDBaseT and HDMI port. The matrix mirrors these ports, and both are active. This matrix supports HDMI 2.0(a/b), HDCP 2.3, up to 4K video resolution, and 18 Gbps bandwidth. We can pass 18Gbps through category cable using the HDBaseT technology we have developed called "ICT." This switch allows any source (Blu-ray, UHD Blu-ray, satellite receiver, game consoles, PCs, etc.) to be shown on any of the connected displays. This matrix equalizes and amplifies the output to ensure the HDMI signal can be transmitted through long HDMI cables without losing quality.
Audio delay is "on-board," so you can manage to lip-sync issue before it is a problem. Also, with built-in Scalers, you don't have to forfeit that 4K signal because you have a couple of older displays. All that with Full EDID management allows maximum flexibility with today's broad mixture of sources and displays.
- Full HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- HDCP 2.3 (and all earlier versions supported)
- 1080p > 4K Upscaling on HDMI outputs
- 4K > 1080P Downscaling on HDBaseT outputs
- Advanced EDID Management
- IR, RS-232 and LAN Control Options
- Digital Toslink Out (7CH PCM, DD, DTS)
- Balanced Analog Out (2CH PCM)
- Audio Delay for Digital & Analog Out
- HDBaseT Compatibility mode for mixed systems
- Driver Support for Crestron, C4, RTI, ELAN and more