AVPro Edge AC-EX70-444-RNE
4K60 HDMI HDBaseT Receiver, HDR, 18Gbps - 330'
The AVPro Edge AC-EX70-444-RNE is a revolutionary 4K60 4:4:4, HDR and 18Gbps supported HDBaseT Receiver built to work with the AVPro Edge HDBaseT Matrix Switchers.
It's slim design and rich features make this small unit the perfect solution for HDR Distribution. Using standard category you are able to distribute a 18Gbps signal up to 70 meters. Utilizing ICT (Invisible Compression Technology) we have achieved what was thought to be impossible. We can deliver a virtually lossless high bandwidth 4K HDR signal with support for all signals up to 18Gbps. Deep Color and HDR Metadata remain intact making the transmission free of artifacts like banding.
By using AC-EX70-444-RNE, the transmission distance for 1080P is up to 330’ and for 4K resolution it reaches 230’. This product has robust EDID control and allows you to manage the input device and request specific video resolutions and/or audio codecs. This HDBaseT receiver also features HDMI signal equalization and amplification.
This AVPro Edge's AC-EX70-444-RNE is the perfect companion to AVPro Edge's HDBaseT matrix switchers and ideal for retrofit jobs where there is category cable already run and re-engineering is not an option!
- Advanced EDID Management and Emulate
- Deep Color up to 16-Bit for 1080p, 12-Bit for 4K
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- HDMI Audio Specs: PCM 2- Ch., LPCM 5.1 & 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos
- Included Accessories: IR TX Unit, IR RX Unit, 2x 3-Pin Terminal Blocks for Audio and RS-232 Ports, Mounting Ears
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 5.19" x 3.94" x 0.69"
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Warranty: 10 years