2 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort, 1 VGA Auto Switcher with HDMI Out
The Altinex UT260-102 is a 4x1 multi-format switcher, it can be controlled via auto input selection or manual switching. When in auto mode it will always default to the last plugged in connection, when in manual mode you can use the front button to select your input that you want displayed. The input connections include 2 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort, and 1 VGA with audio, the output is a single HDMI out with a de-embedded audio out in case you need to connect to an external audio system. The switcher is HDCP compliant and the HDMI supports HDMI 2.0 and 4K@30Hz or 4K@60Hz 4:2:0, while the displayport supports version 1.2. The switcher can also be controlled via RS-232 or contact closure, the EDID can be used with internal EDID or live EDID making this switcher extremely flexible.
The Altinex UT260-102 is an affordable solution to add auto switching for multiple connections in any room.
- Inputs: 2 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort, and 1 VGA with audio
- Outputs: 1 HDMI
- HDMI resolution: 4K@30Hz or 4K@60Hz 4:2:0
- Switching modes: Auto, manual, RS-232, contact closure
- HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2, HDCP compliant
- Optional internal EDID or live EDID
- Analog audio de-embedded at the output
- Status LED's for all connections on front
- Output mute function
- Power standby mode
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 4.1" x 1.2"
- Weight: .73 lbs
- Warranty: 3 years