1 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort, and 1 VGA Auto Switcher with HDBaseT Out
- Inputs: 1 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort, and 1 VGA with audio
- Outputs: 1 HDBaseT
- HDMI resolution: 4K@30Hz or 4K@60Hz 4:2:0
- Transmit Audio/Video/Control up to 229' over one Cat 6/Cat 6A/Cat 7 cable
The Altinex UT260-103 is a 3x1 multi-format switcher, it can be controlled via auto input selection or manual switching. When in auto mode it will always default to the last plugged in connection, when in manual mode you can use the front button to select your input that you want displayed. The input connections include 1 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort, and 1 VGA with audio, the output is a single HDBastT output. The audio port is independent and can be embedded into any of the video signals and to sent to the far end. The switcher is HDCP compliant and the HDMI supports HDMI 2.0 and 4K@30Hz or 4K@60Hz 4:2:0, while the displayport supports version 1.2. The switcher supports web server and it can be controlled by the button, LAN, RS232, contact closure, and IR, with advanced EDID management.
The Altinex UT260-103 is an affordable solution to add auto switching for multiple connections in any room.
- Switching modes: Auto, manual, RS-232, contact closure
- HDMI 2.0
- DisplayPort 1.2
- Support DP 1.2 with 4K@30Hz
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- IR and RS-232 pass through Independent Audio Input
- Remotely or Locally Powered
- Status LED for all connections on front
- EDID management
- Analog audio de-embedded at the output
- Status LED's for all connections on front
- Power Supply: 24V 1A DC
- Power Consumption: 12W
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 4.1" x 1.2"
- Weight: .73lbs
- Warranty: 3 years