USB 2.0 Ranger High Speed 4-Port Cat5e Extender Kit - 330'
The Icron USB 2.0 Ranger 2304 High Speed 4-Port Cat5e Range Extender Kit. This range extension solution from Icron can extend USB 2.0 signals at 480Mbps over Cat5e cabling up to 330' in distance without the need of additional software drivers. It offers a true plug and play solution as it offers fast and simple installation, as well as being compatible with all major operating systems, to include Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. It will support all USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 device types from high-speed web cams, hard drivers, printers, scanners, audio devices, touch screens, digital cameras, and game controllers. An integrated four port hub allows for extension of up to four USB devices without the need for an additional hub, however the number of devices can be increased by using additional USB hubs.
The Icron USB 2.0 Ranger 2304 offers the same reliable USB 2.0 extension benefits as the Ranger 2204, but with faster throughputs when using read/write devices such as external hard drives as well as supporting a greater number of connections (up to 31 devices and hubs). The Ranger 2304 provides an integrated four port remote USB 2.0 powered hub delivering 600mA to each port supporting all USB 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0 device types (up to 480Mbps).
- Range: 330' over Cat 5e (or better) cable
- LEX Input: 1 x USB Type B
- LEX Output: 1 x RJ45
- REX Input: 1 x RJ45
- REX Output: 4 x USB Type A
- Operates with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 hosts
- Supports all USB devices up to 480Mbps
- OS Compatibility: Works with all major operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- No Software Drivers Required
- Maximum USB devices supported: 31 devices and hubs
- Power adapter: Maximum Rating 5V DC @ 3A
- Current available to USB at REX: 4 x 600mA
- LEX and REX unit dimensions: 3.94" x 2.99" x 1.02"
- Regulatory testing: FCC (Class B), IC (Class B), CE
- Included Items in Kit: Local Unit, Remote Unit, 6' USB Cable, Quick Start Guide, Power Adapter
- Warranty: 2 Years