Williams Sound IR SY1
Small Area Assistive Listening Infrared System 1
The Williams Sound IR SY1 small-area infrared system ideal for use as a small-area assistive listening system or for private TV listening in small conference rooms, hospital rooms, assisted living facilities, medical treatment centers and/or jury deliberation rooms. High-efficiency LEDs display power status and audio input. Power with A/C power supply or standard USB port on a TV. Plug-and-play install with 3.5MM audio input. One- or two-channel operation (2.3 and 2.8 Mhz). Provides coverage area of up to 1300 square feet.
This system includes:
- (1) IR T1 small-area infrared transmitter
- (1) TFP 055 power supply
- (1) WCA 106 USB micro cable, 6 ft. (USB 2.0 to USB micro)
- (1) WCA 124 adapter cable (3.5mm F to RCA)
- (1) WIR RX22-4N infrared receiver
- (1) STD 008 flat-panel TV mounting bracket
- (1) HED 021 folding headphones
- (1) BAT 001-2 AA alkaline batteries.