Williams Sound IR SY1
Small Area Assistive Listening Infrared System 1
Part #: IR SY1
Our Price: $724.00
Top IR SY1 Specifications
- See attached Spec Sheets and Manuals for system specifications
"Online ordering was very easy and the automated emails kept me up to date on status of the order until delivery"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The Williams Sound IR SY1 small-area infrared system ideal for use as a small-area assistive listening system or for private TV listening in small conference rooms, hospital rooms, assisted living facilities, medical treatment centers and/or jury deliberation rooms. High-efficiency LEDs display power status and audio input. Power with A/C power supply or standard USB port on a TV. Plug-and-play install with 3.5MM audio input. One- or two-channel operation (2.3 and 2.8 Mhz). Provides coverage area of up to 1300 square feet.
This system includes:
- (1) IR T1 small-area infrared transmitter
- (1) TFP 055 power supply
- (1) WCA 106 USB micro cable, 6 ft. (USB 2.0 to USB micro)
- (1) WCA 124 adapter cable (3.5mm F to RCA)
- (1) WIR RX22-4N infrared receiver
- (1) STD 008 flat-panel TV mounting bracket
- (1) HED 021 folding headphones
- (1) BAT 001-2 AA alkaline batteries.
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write a Review