Williams Sound IR SY2
Small Area Assistive Listening Infrared System 2
Part #: IR SY2
Our Price: $1,074.00
Top IR SY2 Specifications
- Please see attached manual and spec sheets for system specifications
"Excellent experience - thank you for all your help"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The Williams Sound IR SY2 small-area infrared system ideal for use as a small-area assistive listening system or for private TV listening in small conference rooms, hospital rooms, assisted living facilities, medical treatment centers and/or jury deliberation rooms. High-efficiency LEDs display power status and audio input. Power with A/C power supply or standard USB port on a TV. Plug-and-play install with 3.5MM audio input. One- or two-channel operation (2.3 and 2.8 MHz). Provides coverage area of up to 1300 square feet.
This system includes:
- (1) IR T1 small-area infrared transmitter
- (1) TFP 055 power supply
- (1) WCA 106 USB micro cable, 6 ft. (USB 2.0 to USB micro)
- (1) WCA 124 adapter cable (3.5mm F to RCA)
- (2) WIR RX22-4N infrared receivers
- (1) STD 008 flat-panel TV mounting bracket
- (2) HED 027 heavy-duty, folding, mono headphones
- (1) NKL 001 Neckloop
- (1) CHG 3502 two-bay body-pack charger
- (2) BAT 026-2 AA NiMH batteries
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write a Review