Williams Sound AP BP1
BluePOD Audio Conference Mate
The Williams Sound BluePOD Conference Mate Bluetooth audio conferencing system is designed to simplify making conference calls in your meeting rooms with your mobile phone. With BluePOD, making a conference call is as simple as tapping the Bluetooth connect button on your phone; no special software is needed.
The Bluetooth Wireless Access Point (B-WAP) ensures a strong and smooth Bluetooth connection. Adjusting the volume, muting and connecting is all done on your phone, just like you do it now.
The BluePOD Conference Mate allows you send professional grade audio to the speakers and microphones you want to use. The system is designed for easy integration into larger and/or existing audio system projects. It features an integrated mixer with DSP functions, including Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC). The mixer includes four inputs (two mic/two line), two line outputs and two 25-watt amplifiers.
Microphones, speakers and other accessories are connected to the back of BluePOD Controller. The BluePOD Controller can be stored in a convenient, out of the way location, whether that is in an entertainment system or elsewhere inside the
An excellent Bluetooth connection is made possible with the Bluetooth Wireless Access Point (B-WAP). The B-WAP is a separate device from the BluePOD Controller and functions as a transceiver. The B-WAP is installed on the ceiling or convenient location in the conference room, just like any other wireless access point.
The B-WAP broadcasts a strong Bluetooth signal where conference attendees are sitting, eliminating any signal interference between the conference area and the BluePOD Controller.The B-WAP is connected to the BluePOD Controller via a CAT5 or CAT6 cable.
- Integrated Mixer: 2x Mic Inputs, 2x Line Inputs, 4x USB Inputs and 2x Speaker Outputs
- Speaker Output: 25W Amp on 2-Position Phoenix Connector
- Selectable Impedance at 4 ohm or 8 ohm
- Network: Network Access with Browser via IP Address over Ethernet Network
- Control: Browser Menu
- Bluetooth Range: 50 ft radius
- Bluetooth Wireless Access Point (B-WAP): Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX HD Support via CAT5/6 cabling
- Power Supply Output: 24VDC @ 6.7A to DIN Plug
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 10" x 7.5" x 1.75"
- Weight: 2.75 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years