Kramer AV VS-62DT
6X2 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI/HDBaseT Long-Reach PoE Matrix Switcher - HDCP
The VS-62DT 6x2 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI/HDBaseT Matrix Switcher from Kramer with PoE (Power over Ethernet). This matrix switcher provides 6 HDMI inputs that can be routed to the HDMI or HDBaseT outputs, to provide long-reach video and audio transmissions. These long-reach capabilities are achieved through Kramer's reKlocking & Equalization Technology which rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances. It will support video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) and WUXGA, and can provide Power over Ethernet to compatible PoE receivers. The VS-62DT supports HDCP 1.4 and HDMI 1.4 for 3D, Deep Color, x.v. Color, Lip Sync, and ARC support. Additionally it will support lossless digital audio formats to include: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS–HD, and 7.1 multi–channel audio. Making this an ideal device for use in conference rooms or entertainment and hospitality type environments.
The VS-62DT allows for a programmable step-in functionality when used together with compatible step-in devices, such as the SID–X3N and DIP–30 (using an HDMI cable that supports HEC, the HDMI Ethernet Channel). It features EDID Capture that can copy and store the EDID from a display device per each input, and advanced auto AV switching that gives the option to choose switching for either the last connected device or priority switching modes. Control of the matrix switcher is both simple and intuitive and can be achieved via the front panel buttons, IR remote (included), RS-232, Ethernet, contact closure, embedded Web server and step–in, with a mini-USB port for upgrading firmware.
- HDCP 1.4 Support
- HDMI 1.4 Support: 3D, Deep Color, x.v.Color, Lip Sync , ARC, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTSHD, and 7.1 multichannel audio
- Control: Front panel buttons, IR remote (included), RS232, Ethernet, contact closure, embedded Web server and stepin
- Routing: Six HDMI inputs can be routed to an HDMI and HDBaseT output
- Power over Ethernet: Supply of PoE to compatible receivers
- EDID Capture: Copies and stores the EDID from a display device per input
- Programmable Stepin Functionality - When used together with compatible stepin devices, such as the SIDX3N and DIP30 (using an HDMI cable that supports HEC, the HDMI Ethernet Channel)
- True Video Clock Detection
- Advanced Auto AV Switching: Last connected and priority switching modes
- NonVolatile EDID Storage
- Kramer reKlocking & Equalization Technology: Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances Lock Button: Prevents tampering with front panel buttons
- Internal Pattern Generator
- Kramer Protocol 3000 Support
- Static or Dynamic DHCP IP Addressing
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 8.45" x 6.42" x 1.72"
- Weight: 2.3lbs
- Warranty: 7 Years