Kramer AV TP-580R
HDMI 4K60 UHD 4:2:0 RS-232 & IR over HDBaseT Receiver
The TP-580R by Kramer is a high performance 4K@60 UHD (4:2:0), HDBaseT twisted pair receiver for HDMI, bidirectional RS 232 and IR signals. The TP 580R receives an HDBaseT twisted pair signal from the TP 580T and converts it back into HDMI, RS 232 and IR signals.
- HDMI Support - Deep Color, x.v.Color , Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD, CEC
- 3D Pass-Through
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals between the source and display
- 2K & 4K Resolution Support: 4K@60 UHD (4:2:0)
- Bidirectional RS-232 & IR Interface. - Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS 232 interface, allowing status requests and remote control of the destination unit.
- System Range - 70m (230ft) @1080p, 40m (130ft) @4K
- Cable - For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC DGKat524, BC DGKat623 and BC DGKat7a23 cables.
- Indicators - Status LEDs for input, output, link and power.
- Compact DigiTOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side by side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK 3T universal rack adapter.