Kramer AV TP-580T
HDMI 4K60 UHD Bidirectional RS-232, IR over HDBaseT Transmitter
The Kramer TP-580T is a high performance 4K@60 UHD (4:2:0), 2Kx4K HDBaseT twisted pair transmitter for HDMI, bidirectional RS 232 and IR signals. The TP 580T inputs HDMI, RS 232, and IR signals and converts them into an HDBaseT twisted pair signal that it transmits to a TP-580R receiver.
- HDBaseT Technology
- HDMI Support: Deep Color, x.v.Color , Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD, CEC
- 3D Pass-Through
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals between the source and display
- Bidirectional RS-232 & IR Interface. - Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS 232 interface, allowing status requests and remote control of the destination unit
- System Range: 70m (230ft) at 2K, 40m (130ft) at 4K UHD resolutions
- Cable - For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC DGKat524, BC DGKat623 and BC DGKat7a23 cables.
- Indicators - Status LEDs for input, output, link and power.
- Compact DigiTOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side by side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK 3T universal rack adapter.