Kramer AV VP-796
8x3 UHD 4K60 Multi-Format Presenation Switcher and Scaler
- Inputs: 2) 4K HDMI, (1) 1080P HDMI, (1) DisplayPort 4K, (1) HDBaseT 4K, (1) VGA, (1) CV, and (1) HDCP compliant DVI-U
- Outputs: (1) 4K HDMI, (1) HDBaseT 4K, and (1) DVI or HDMI in 4K
- Max input for 4K capable inputs: 4K60 at 4:2:0
- Max output resolution: 4096x2160
The Kramer VP-796 is an 8 input and 3 output multi-format presentation switcher and scaler that can accommodate your old devices as well as your new 4K60 equipment. The inputs include (2) 4K HDMI, (1) 1080P HDMI, (1) DisplayPort 4K, (1) HDBaseT 4K, (1) VGA, (1) CV, and (1) HDCP compliant DVI-U. The outputs are (1) 4K HDMI, (1) HDBaseT 4K, and (1) DVI or HDMI in 4K. This unit has superior switching times that clock in at about a quarter of a second for presentations with no delays.
This switcher has your old, current, and future 4K60 needs covered. The switcher also has robust audio features covered with audio de-embed from HDMI, DisplayPort, and HDBaseT inputs to S/PDIF; re−embed to HDMI, and HDBaseT outputs. There are also expanded video options including de-interlacing, color calibration, integrated test patterns, aspect ration conversion, and pan, tilt, and zoom control.
The VP-796 can be controlled from the front panel buttons and the jog wheel, the easy to read LCD screen confirms your choices. It can also be controlled via RS-232, Ethernet integrated web pages, API, and the included IR remote. Also included are rack mount ears for easy installation into a rack mount.
The Kramer VP-796 is easy to set up and install and is a perfect solution for any room since it can handle so many different connections, with 4K60 support your future needs are covered as well.
- Control: Front panel, RS-232, Ethernet integrated web pages, API, and the included IR remote
- HDCP compliant
- Data Rate: 8.91Gbps
- 3D Pass Through
- HDMI Support: 3D, Deep Color, x.v.Color, Lip Sync, ARC, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS HD, and 7.1 multi channel audio
- Audio Handling: Audio de embed from HDMI, DisplayPort, and HDBaseT inputs to S/PDIF, re embed to HDMI, and HDBaseT outputs
- Dimensions: 19" x 9.3" x 1U (W, D, H) rack mountable
- Weight: 5.9lbs
- Includes: Power cord, rack ears, IR remote
- Warranty: 7 years