Kramer AV TP-580TXR
4K60 UHD 4:2:0 HDMI HDBaseT Transmitter, RS-232, IR
Manufacturer SKU: 50-80021190
Our Price: $404.00
Top TP-580TXR Specifications
- Resolution Supported: 4K@60 UHD (4:2:0)
- System Range: Up to 130m (430ft) at normal mode 2K, up to 100m at normal mode 4K: up to 180m (590ft) ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC HDKat6a cables
- Max Data Rate: 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel)
- HDBaseT Technology
"Online ordering was very easy and the automated emails kept me up to date on status of the order until delivery"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The TP-580TXR by Kramer is an extended range 4K@60 UHD 4:2:0, HDBaseT twisted pair transmitter for HDMI, bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals. The TP-580TXR inputs HDMI, RS 232, and IR signals and converts them into an HDBaseT twisted pair signal that it transmits to a TP 580RXR receiver. It has a range of up to 430ft in normal mode, and up to 590ft in ultra mode 1080p when using C−HDK6/HDK6 cables.
- HDMI Support: Deep Color, x.v.Color, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD, CEC
- Inputs: 1 HDMI connector
- Outputs: 1 HDBaseT twisted pair RJ 45 connector
- Ports: 1 IR on a 3.5mm mini jack, 1 RS 232 on a 9 pin D sub connector
- Compliance with HDMI Standards: Supports HDMI and HDCP
- Dimensions: 4.7" x 3" x 1.0" W, D, H
- Weight: 1.4lbs
- Accessories: Power supply
- Long Range
- Warranty: 7 years
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write a Review