Kramer AV TP-580RXR
HDMI 4K@60 UHD 4:2:0 Bidirectional RS-232 & IR HDBaseT Receiver
Manufacturer SKU: 50-80022190
Our Price: $404.00
Top TP-580RXR Specifications
- Resolution Supported: 4K@60 UHD (4:2:0)
- System Range: Up to 130m (430ft) at normal mode 2K, up to 100m at normal mode 4K: up to 180m (590ft) ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC HDKat6a cables
- Max Data Rate: 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel)
- HDBaseT Technology
"Excellent experience - thank you for all your help"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The TP-580RXR by Kramer is an extended range, HDBaseT twisted pair receiver for HDMI, bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals. The TP-580RXR receives an HDBaseT twisted pair signal from the TP- 580TXR transmitter and converts it back into HDMI, RS 232 and IR signals. It supports resolutions up to 4K@60 UHD (4:2:0), will pass 3D and EDID, and is HDCP compliant. This is the extended range model that will support 1080p up to 430' or up to 590' using C-HDK6/HDK6 cable.
- HDMI Support: Deep Color, x.v.Color, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD, CEC
- Inputs: 1 HDBaseT twisted pair RJ 45 connector
- Outputs: 1 HDMI connector
- Ports: 1 IR on a 3.5mm mini jack, 1 RS 232 on a 9 pin D sub connector
- Compliance with HDMI Standards: Supports HDMI and HDCP
- Dimensions: 4.7" x 3" x 1.0" W, D, H
- Weight: 0.66lbs
- Includes: Power supply
- Warranty: 7 years
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write a Review
Kramer AV C-HDK6/HDK6-50
RJ-45 to RJ-45 Four Pair U/FTP HDBaseT Cable - 50'
Your Price: $24.00