Kramer AV CA-HM-50
Active High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet
Manufacturer SKU: 97-0142050
Our Price: $172.00
Top CA-HM-50 Specifications
- Max Resolution for 15-66 ft lengths: 4K@60Hz (4:4:4)
- HDMI Compliance: HDCP 2.2, HDR, EDID and CEC
"Very nice folks to work with. Quick and good information"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
Kramer's CA-HM-50 active HDMI copper cable provides a perfect cable solution for delivering HDMI signals 50 feet. The innovative cable’s connector features superior equalizing and signal compensation to meet the most demanding challenges in professional AV installations.
This unique solution simplifies long distance installations by using a true plug and play cable that draws power from the HDMI source. There is no need for an external power source.
- Video Resolution: Up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4)
- High Data Transfer Rate: Up to 18Gbps
- HDMI Support: HDCP 2.2, HDR, EDID, ARC, and CEC
- Deep Color x.v.Color, 5.1/7.1 lossless Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD surround sound
- High-quality Connectors: 24K gold-plated, corrosion-resistant connectors
- Pull-resistant: K-Lock connectors with 15 lbs of restraining force
- Triple Shielded: For maximum EMI protection
- UL Listed: CL3/FT4 rated for in-wall installations
- Varied Selection of Lengths: Available in versions of 15 to 98 ft
- Supported Formats: Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD Master Audio, DVD Audio, SA CD
- HDMI Source on a male type-A, 24K gold-plated K-Lock connector
- HDMI Display on a male type-A, 24K gold-plated K-Lock connector (optional external power input via micro USB connector)
- 50ft (15.2m) length: 26AWG
- TMDS pairs: Aluminum/mylar
- Overall: Aluminum/mylar + aluminum braid
- Material: PVC
- Color: Black
- Diameter - 50 ft length: 8.5 0.20mm
- Cable Bending radius: 50 ft length: 42.5mm
- Connector Max. Pulling Strength: 15lbs
- Power Consumption: 90mA (18Gbps)/ 1mA (standby mode)
- Temperature Rating: 80 C
- Voltage Rating: 30V
- Conductor Resistance - 26AWG: 148.94 /km
- Electrical: UL listed, CL3/FT4 Environmental: RoHS 2011/65/EU
- 7 years limited
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write a Review