Kramer AV KDock-2
USB-C Hub Multiport Adapter USB 3.0, HDMI, Ethernet, 4k and Charging
Kramer AV KDock-2 is a USB-C hub multiport adapter specially designed to support mobile devices and is an ideal accessory for MacBook, laptops equipped with USB Type-C, smartphones, and tablets. KDock-2 enables you to connect your USB−C device to an HDMI video output, 2 USB 3.0 ports, an Ethernet port, SD card port and USB-C port for data transmission and charging.
Note: Video output for smartphones is supported only for smartphones that support DisplayPort Alt mode through USB-C.
- Inputs: 1 USB: On a USB Type C male connector
- Ports: 2 USB 3.0: On female USB type A connectors, 1 Ethernet: On an RJ 45 connector, SD: On an SD card port, 1 USB: On a female USB type C connector for data and charging
- Max Resolution (HDMI output): 3840x2160P@30Hz
- Max Data Rate: (HDMI output): 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel)
- Content Protection (HDMI output): HDCP 1.4
- Max Data Rate: 1000M (Gigabit)/100M/10M
- Includes: Wake on LAN (WoL), single Mac address, PXE boot
- USB Data Transmission Speed (USB 3.0 & USB-C): Up to 5.0Gbps
- Power Delivery: 100W
- USB Charging: BC1.2 (5V 1.5A)
- USB Limited Current when Connected to Power via female USB-C port: 1.9A
- USB Limited Current when Not Connected to Power via female USB-C port: 1A