4x4 HDMI and 328' HDBaseT 4K Matrix Switcher - HDCP 2.2 and PoH
The Intelix INT-44HDX is a 4x4 HDBaseT and HDMI matrix switcher, it features 4 HDMI inputs and 4 HDBaseT outputs with 2 mirrored HDMI outputs. The HDBaseT outputs support PoH and send power to a compatible receiver, they are also capable of sending your video, embedded audio, RS-232, and IR up to 328'. The matrix switcher supports HDCP 2.2 and resolutions up to 4K30. Each output features analog stereo audio de-embedding and coaxial multichannel audio de-embedding for connection to an external amplifier. The embedded audio supports up to PCM 8 channel, Dolby Digital TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio The matrix is versatile and offers the user advanced EDID and HDCP management.
The INT-44HDX can be controlled via front panel buttons, front panel IR, external IR, remote IR through HDBaseT extenders, RS-232, and Ethernet. The matrix includes a simple IR remote control to allow IR switching. This IR remote control can be learned into universal remotes and IR based control systems. An IR All In port is provided, which allow one IR connection to control all four remote displays. The matrix also features a full command set for RS-232 and Ethernet control with third party control systems, plus control via a web browser. RS-232 commands to remote displays can either be tunneled directly to the displays or be embedded in the control stream through the matrix from both the RS-232 and Ethernet control ports, which will reduce the number of serial ports required for the control system.
The Intelix INT-44HDX is a fully featured matrix switcher that can handle your most complex of switching tasks to get your video from point A to point B quickly and with perfect resolution.
- Embedded audio support: PCM 8 channel, Dolby Digital TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- advanced EDID and HDCP management
- Distance: HDBaseT 328', HDMI 16'
- Control: Front panel buttons, front panel IR, external IR, remote IR through HDBaseT extenders, RS232, and Ethernet
- Resolution: Up to 4K30 4:2:0
- UL, FCC, CE, RoHS
- Dimensions: 1.73 in x 17.20 in x 9.25 in
- Warranty: 2 years
- Includes: Installation Guide, IR Remote with AAA Batteries, IR Eye, Rack Mounting Ears with Screws, Chassis Feet with Screws, US Power Cable, Straight-Through DE9 Male to Female RS232 Cable, Sixteen (16) 3-pole Removable Terminal Blocks