4K HDMI Matrix Switcher with 3 Receivers - HDMI/HDBaseT
The Alfatron ALF-MUH44E is a professional 4K HDBaseT Home Distribution Hub Kit, which consists of a 4K HDBase T Matrix Switcher, 3 HDBaseT Receivers and accessories.
The 4K HDBaseT Matrix Switcher is a professional 4×4 HDBaseT Matrix Switcher that consists of the following inputs and outputs, 4 HDMI InN (4K x 2K@60Hz signal at max), 3 IR IN, 1IR EYE, 4 IR OUT, 3 HDBaseT OUT, 1 HDMI OUT, 1 SPDIF OUT, 1 L&R RCA OUT, and TCP/IP, RS232 control port via phoenix connector.
The HDBaseT Receiver is and HDBaseT Receiver that consists of the following inputs and outputs, 1 HDBaseT IN, 1 IR OUT and HDMI OUT. The receiver is powered directly by the Matrix Switcher.
All HDMI inputs can be selected by either the front panel buttons, IR, RS232 or GUI. The selected source is delivered to HDBaseT zoned outputs 1 ~3 & HDMI Output.
The Matrix Switcher is capable of delivering 4K signals up to 40m, 1080p up to 70m and powering the receivers via a single CAT5e cable. It is however recommended to use good quality CAT6 cable.
The Matrix Switcher supports EDID management and is HDCP 2.2, 1.4 compliant.
Audio sources can be selected via RS232 commands and TCP/IP at the Matrix Switcher or by 3rd Party control.
- Support HDMI 1.4 & HDCP 2.2, and compliant with lower standards, capable to transmit 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:2:0 & 1080p 3D
- Support manual HDCP management and auto-detecting
- Transmit 4Kx2K signal for 8m via HDMI port, 40m Via HDBT port
- Audio source selectable via RS232 command
- 3 HDBaseT outputs distance up to 70m at 1080p and 40m at 4Kx2K on a single CAT5e/6 cable can be achieved.
- The HDBaseT Receivers are powered by the matrix switcher 12VDC by PoC technology.
- LED indicators show real-time switching status.
- Controllable via the front panel, RS232, IR and TCP/IP
- Support bi-directional IR control
- Built-in GUI for TCP/IP control
- Powerful EDID management
- Support non-volatile memory (NVM) for reliable operation
- Support firmware upgrade through Micro USB port
- Easy installation with a rack-mounting design.
- Video Signal: HDMI (or DVI-D)
- Transmission Distance : 1080p@60Hz 70m
- 4K x 2K@60Hz 40m
- Resolution Range: Up to 4K x 2K @60Hz
- EDID Management: In-built EDID data and Manual EDID management
- Gain: 0 dB
- Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbit/s
- Switching Speed: 200ns (Max)
- Output Signal : Stereo audio, Digital audio
- Analog Audio Output: Support PCM
- Digital Audio Output: Supports PCM, Dolby, DTS, DTS-HD
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Output Connector: 1 L&R (RCA), 1 SPDIF
- Warranty: 7 Years