HDBaseT Receiver with RS-232, IR, PoE - 229'
The Intelix INT-HD70-RX is an HDBaseT receiver that extends your HDMI signal over Cat6 to a compatible receiver. It can extend your 1080P video up to 229' or 4K video up to 131', it also sends your embedded audio, RS-232, IR, and PoE over a single Cat6 cable. The receiver supports bi-directional Power over Ethernet (PoE) and can be powered from the transmitter, alternatively a power supply is included if you want the receiver to power the transmitter. The receiver supports HDCP 2.2 and has other high end features including integrated surge protection and diagnostic LED lights.
The Intelix INT-HD70-RX is a cost effective way to send your video long distances over affordable Cat6 cable.
- Embedded audio: Up to PCM 8 channel, Dolby Digital TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- CEC pass through
- Distance: 1080P up to 229, 4K up to 131'
- Sends: Video, embedded audio, RS-232, IR (emitters sold separately), and PoE Bi-directional PoE
- LED indicator lights
- Built-in surge protection
- Dimensions: 0.64 in x 4.73 in x 3.31 in
- Warranty: 2 years
- Includes: Power Supply, 3-pin Removable Screw Terminal