AVPro Edge AC-MX-42X
4x2 HDMI Matrix Switcher - 8k Ready - HDMI 2.1
The AVPro Edge AC-MX-42X is a four input by dual output HDMI matrix switcher. It supports HDMI 2.1, HDCP 2.3, and up to 8K video resolution with 40Gbps bandwidth capacity. This matrix switcher is perfect for working with the latest gaming consoles, streaming devices, and satellite receivers, connecting them to 8K TVs and projectors. In addition, this matrix equalizes and amplifies the output to ensure HDMI signals will transmit through long HDMI cables without loss of quality.
Our best developers have been hard at work bringing our integrators an easy-to-use web based user interface that allows them to set up, troubleshoot, and control this 8K 4x2. The AVPro Edge user interface (AEUI) allows for easy configuration and sets up the 8K 4x2. This 8K matrix switcher also comes with a screen on the unit that can tell you the IP address for connecting directly to your control system.
From built-in scaling to complete EDID control and configuring, you can customize every aspect of this device to work perfectly for your system.
- 8K60 4:2:0 Support4K resolutions at 120 frames per second
- 8K resolutions at 60 frames per second
- Full HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- HDCP 2.3 (and all earlier versions supported)
- 8K > 1080p Down Scaler (Out 2)
- Perfect AVR Bypass deliver 40Gbps to Display and uncompressed audio to AVR
- Advanced EDID Management
- IR, RS-232 and LAN Control Options
- Digital Toslink Out (7CH PCM, DD, DTS)
- Balanced Analog Out (2CH PCM)
- Down-scaling mode for mixed systems
- Driver Support for Crestron, C4, RTI, ELAN and more