AVPro Edge AC-EX40-444-KIT
4K HDMI HDBaseT Kit, Audio Extraction, 18 Gbps - 230'
Presenting the AVPro Edge AC-EX40-444-KIT as an 18Gbps 4K60 HDMI to HDBaseT range extender kit. This range extender delivers a virtually lossless high bandwidth 4K HDR signal with support for all signals up to 18Gbps. Deep Color and HDR Metadata remain intact making the transmission free of artifacts like banding.
AVPro Edge's features an ICT algorithm that can manage all variations of HDR including 4:4:4, 4:2:2, and 4:2:0 as well as signals up to 18Gbps and 4K 60Hz 4:4:4. The architecture of ICT allows it to be compatible with all chroma subsampling types, color spaces and HDMI Deep Color up to 12 Bit.
By using AC-EX40-444-KIT, the transmission distance for 1080P is up to 230’ and 4K resolution up to 115’. This unit features HDMI signal equalization and amplification. This allows for a “daisy chain” of AC-EX40-444 extenders for extremely long distance transmission.
IR & RS-232 are bidirectional and can control the sources from the sinks or vice versa. In addition you can use the I-PASS port to plug you Control System emitter ports directly into the IR (I-PASS) port on the transmitter (via mono 3.5mm cable) for clean and reliable IR pass through, our unique VPC (Voltage Protection Circuit) allows you to do this without wear and tear on the electronics inside
As an ideal add-on to any matrix switch up to 18G for long distance zone coverage, the AVPro Edge AC-EX40-444-KIT is ready for your point to point HDMI extension needs!
- Advanced EDID Management and Emulate
- Can Cascade and also has ESD Protection Circuitry to 7KV, Deep Color up to 16-Bit for 1080p, 12-Bit for 4K
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- L/R Audio Extraction on Transmitter and Receiver
- HDMI Audio Specs: PCM 2- Ch., LPCM 5.1 & 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos
- Included Accessories: 48V Power Supply, IR TX Unit, IR RX Unit, 4x 3-Pin Terminal Blocks for Audio and RS-232 Ports, Mounting Ears
- Dimensions For Each RX/TX (WxDxH): 5.05" x 3.62" x 0.47"
- Weight for Each RX/TX: 0.3 lbs
- Warranty: 10 years