AVPro Edge AC-EX70-444-KIT
4K HDBaseT Extender Kit, Audio Extraction, Scaling - 330'
AVPro Edge presents the AC-EX70-444-KIT, which is a 18Gbps over copper extender. It can deliver a virtually lossless high bandwidth 4K HDR signal with support for all signals up to 18Gbps. Deep Color and HDR Metadata remain intact making the transmission free of artifacts like banding.
By using AC-EX70-444-KIT, the transmission distance for 1080P is up to 330’ and 4K resolution is 230’. The AC-EX70-444-KIT has a scaling circuit built into the transmitter. The scaler can scale 4K and HDR down to 1080p. This is an ideal choice for extension for projects requiring an 18G matrix like the AC-MX1616-AUHD.
This 4K extender kit has robust EDID control. This unit also allows you to generate a 1080p or 4K test pattern to identify external problems.
This unit features HDMI signal equalization and amplification. This allows for a “daisy chain” of AC-EX70-444-KIT extenders for extremely long distance transmission. With the unique bi-directional power, there is no need for a power source where the RX and TX meet up in a daisy chain, simply power the first TX and the second RX and power will be provided to the middle remotely.
For a full 4K experience with a HDBaseT extender kit, the AVPro Edge AC-EX70-444-KIT is a virtually lossless, high bandwidth product for your conference room!
- Advanced EDID Management and Emulate
- Deep Color up to 16-Bit for 1080p, 12-Bit for 4K
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- HDMI Audio Specs: PCM 2- Ch., LPCM 5.1 & 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos
- Bi-Directional 48V PoH (Power Over HDBT, only 1 Power Supply Needed)
- Included Accessories: 48V Power Supply, IR TX Unit, IR RX Unit, 4x 3-Pin Terminal Blocks for Audio and RS-232 Ports, Mounting Ears
- Dimensions (Single Unit Only, TX and RX are Same) (WxDxH): 6.18" x 4.06" x 0.47"
- Weight: 0.4 lbs
- Warranty: 10 years