8x2 Multi-Format 4K Matrix Switcher, VGA, HDMI, HDBaseT
The Atlona AT-UHD-CLSO-824 is an 8x2 multi-format 4K capable matrix switcher, for inputs it features 3 HDBaseT, 4 HDMI, and 1 VGA. For outputs it features 2 HDBaseT, each has a mirrored HDMI output to provide an additional output for a local display or an Atlona extender kit. The HDBaseT outputs can transmit the signal up to 328', send Power over Ethernet to compatible receivers, and they also send Ethernet. The HDBaseT inputs can receive from the AT-HDVS-200-TX HDBaseT transmitter that offers HDMI and VGA inputs with Ethernet, or the AT-HDVS-150-TX HDBaseT transmitter that offers HDMI and VGA inputs without Ethernet.
The switcher features a audio output matrix switcher, it offers matrixing capabilities within that include a dedicated audio mix-matrix for signals routed to the switcher’s outputs. This gives you the ability to mix audio signals from either of the two selected video sources along with both mic/line input signals. Audio is de-embedded from the video signal for processing and mixing with the mic/line sources. The resulting audio mix is sent to the balanced line level analog outputs and re-embedded to the digital video outputs.
The AT-UHD-CLSO-824 can be controlled via RS-232, IR, and TCP/IP with an easy to use web server and is compatible with most third party control systems. It supports HDCP and EDID management, microphone ducking, and a rack mount bracket for easy installation.
The Atlona AT-UHD-CLSO-824 is the jack of all trades multi-format matrix switcher with a long list of features at an affordable price, install in conference rooms or anywhere you need a high quality matrix switcher with a 10 year warranty.
- HDCP 1.4
- HDBaseT outputs send power, Ethernet, and distanced up to 328'
- HDBaseT inputs compatible with AT-HDVS-200-TX and AT-HDVS-150-TX
- Audio output matrix mixer
- Two, balanced, stereo audio outputs on 6-pin captive screw connectors
- Control: RS-232 (10 ports), bi-directional IR (includes remote), TCP/IP with integrated web server
- Microphone ducking
- Color depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- De-embeds PCM audio from HDMI inputs to audio out matrix
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Independent gain control for each input, master audio level controls 5 band EQ adjustment
- Converts TCP/IP commands to RS-232 commands for output to external devices
- Audio supports: PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 1RU rack mountable (includes brackets)
- Includes: power supply, remote control, rack brackets
- Dimensions: 1.73 x 17.08 x 10.04
- Weight: 7.69lbs
- Warranty: 10 years