HDBaseT HDMI Long Range Receiver w/ Control - 328'
The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX is an HDBaseT receiver for your HDMI signal, it is the long range version so it can transmit up to 328'. Not only can you receive resolutions up to 4K, but you can also receive your power, IR, and RS-232 over the same Ethernet cable. The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX also supports EDID and is HDCP 2.2 compliant.
The receiver is a quarter rack width metal enclosure for easy rack mounting with the included rack brackets, the rear panel I/O ports allow for uncluttered wire management. The front LED indicators provide power and status information while the USB provides easy field firmware future upgrades.
Future proof your installation with HDBaseT and supports 4K, with the long distance AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX HDBaseT receiver from Atlona.
- Audio: Embedded
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Color Depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- Distance: Receives HDMI signals up to 328' at 1080P with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- EDID support
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
- Dimensions: 1 x 4.3 x 3 inches
- Warranty: 10 years
- Includes: IR emitter and rack mounting brackets