Manufacturer SKU: FGN2412A-SA
Top NMX-ENC-N2412A Specifications
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support - The N2400 Series can be used to support today's 4K content without modifying the color space or reducing the frame rate.
- Operates over Gigabit Ethernet - Distribute video over cost effective Gigabit Ethernet switches using Cat5 cable already installed in a location. This also allows for greater switching scalability vs. a solution that depends on 10 GbE.
- Low Latency - Distribute video over an IP network with just two frames of latency which is nearly imperceptible.
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Support - By incorporating HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, the N2400 Series products are compatible with all the latest 4K sources and displays.
"Very nice folks to work with. Quick and good information"
Contact a product specialist!
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The NMX-ENC-N2412A is the first low-latency Encoder to distribute video at resolutions up to 4K60 4:4:4 over Gigabit Ethernet networks. Utilizing JPEG2000 encoding, the N2412A and N2422A encoders and decoder (N2400 Series) deliver cinema quality video with just two frames of latency. Furthermore, these products support HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, offering increased compatibility with 4K sources and displays.
- PoE+ Powered - The N2400 Series can operate using PoE+ power from the network switch, simplifying installation and reducing installation cost.
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
There are currently no reviews for this product.