Minimal Compression HD-SDI Video over IP Encoder, AES67 Support
Manufacturer SKU: FGN1134A-SA
Our Price: $1,942.50
Top NMX-ENC-N1134A Specifications
- SDI Input - Distribute video from an SDI source using N1000 Networked AV technology without adding a SDI-to-HDMI converter
- Sub-Frame Latency - Combined encode and decode latency of 10 ms at 60 fps, so low it's below human perception, making it ideal for live video feed content
- Minimal Proprietary Compression (MPC) - Visually lossless MPC algorithm applied to all resolutions
- PoE Powered - Eliminates requirement for local power supply and speeds installation
"Super fast responses, super fast direct support. Quick shipping. Best prices out there when buying in bulk. Thank you!"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The NMX-ENC-N1134A provides the excellent encoding capabilities of the N1000 line for HD-SDI inputs. Integrate SDI directly onto the network without the extra cost or hassle of an added SDI to HDMI converter. In addition, while most Networked AV solutions with SDI connections operate using H.264 or H.265, introducing a substantial amount of compression and latency, our minimally compressed IP format maintains high video quality and delivers it with imperceptible latency. Once on the network, the SDI feed can be decoded using any N1000 Decoder. Added USB connectivity will enable users to extend USB over IP for touch-enabled and KVM applications.
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) - PoE eliminates the need for power supply
- Native NetLinx - Simplifies integration with AMX control to reduce cost of installation
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.