7x2 Multi-Format 4K Presentation Switcher and Scaler
The Kramer VP-734 is a presentation switcher and 4K scaler. For inputs it features 4 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort, and 2 universal analog inputs, for outputs it has 1 HDMI and 1 VGA. The HDMI output can be down or upscaled to 4K while the VGA can be downscaled or upscaled to 1080P. The fade to black switching provides a clean and fast switch that doesn't distract from presentations. The VP-734 has numerous other features including the ability to select multiple aspect ratios, zooming, and noise reduction features.
The switcher has advanced audio features with DSP technology including audio equalization, mixing, delay, audio breakaway, audio follow video support, and selectable audio delay. There are 7 stereo analog audio inputs, and the DisplayPort and HDMI input as well as HDMI output have embedded and de-embedded audio. There is a stereo speaker output that offers 10 watts per channel in 8 ohms on a 4-pin terminal block phoenix connector to connect up external speakers.
The switcher can be controlled via RS-232, the included IR remote, front control panel buttons, Ethernet, and a easy to use On Screen Display (OSD). The Kramer VP-734 offers power features for any room at an affordable price point.
- Inputs: 4 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort, and 2 universal analog
- Outputs: 1 HDMI, 1 VGA
- Compliancy: HDMI and HDCP
- Control: Front panel buttons, On Screen Display, IR remote (included), RS-232, Ethernet
- HDCP Compliant
- Additional control options: Freeze, blank and zoom, different selectable vertical refresh rates, Video and Audio ProcAmp control, output image scaling and aspect ratio change, EDID capture
- Fade to black switching
- Includes: Rack ears, IR remote control, power cord
- Dimensions: 19" x 9.3" x 1U (W, D, H) rack mountable
- Weight: 5.4lbs
- Warranty: 7 years