HDMI Twisted Pair Transmitter w/ RS-232 and IR
The Kramer TP-573 is a twisted pair transmitter for HDMI signals, it also sends bi-directional RS-232 and IR over CAT cable. The TP-573 converts an HDMI signal to a single twisted pair signal to your TP-574 receiver. You can send your HDMI signal via a 1080P signal up to 230' using C-DGK6-DGK6 cable. When the TP-574 is within 150' of the TP-573 the transmitter will power the receiver so the receiver doesn't need power.
Applications include: board rooms, conference rooms, training rooms, presentation systems, signal distribution and home theater, or anywhere it is difficult to run an HDMI cable. Typical HDMI cables start losing their signal above 50', that is when you can substitute CAT6 to send your HDMI signal.
- INPUTS: 1 HDMI connector, 1 bidirectional IR and RS-232
- OUTPUTS: 1 DGKat twisted pair RJ 45 connector
- COMPLIANCE WITH HDMI STANDARD: Supports HDMI and HDCP
- System Range: Up to 295ft at 1080i, or up to 98ft at 1080p on shielded BC DGKat524 cable. Up to 295ft at 1080i, or up to 230ft at 1080p on shielded BC DGKat623 cable. Up to 330ft at 1080i or up to 295ft at 1080p on shielded BC DGKat7a23 cable
- DIMENSIONS (WDH): 2.4" x 2.1" x 1"
- WEIGHT: 0.3lbs.
- INCLUDES: Power supply
- Warranty: 7 Years