USB 2.0 Ranger Four-Port Multi-Mode Fiber Range Extender Kit - 1640'
The USB 2.0 Ranger 2224 Four-port Multi-Mode Fiber Range Extender Kit (comes with a Tx and Rx). This USB 2.0 high speed extension kit has been designed to transmit and receive signals at up to 480 Mbps over 1640' of multi-mode fiber optic cable. The Ranger 2224 provides an integrated remote four port USB powered hub that delivers standard 500mA power. It will support all USB 1.1 and 2.0 device types from high-speed web cams, hard drives, printers, scanners, audio devices, touch screens, digital cameras and game controllers. This kit is a true plug-and-play solution as it requires no additional software drivers and is compatible with all of today's leading operating systems. Making this a perfect solution for industrial control, KVM extension capabilities, digital signage applications, home network integration, medical device connectivity, or in security, web camera access and control. Comes backed by a 2 year warranty from Icron Technologies.
- Range: 1640' over 50/125 m MMF, 902' over 62.5/125 m MMF
- LEX unit USB connector 1 x USB Type B
- LEX unit Link connector 1 x SFP Duplex LC
- REX unit Link connector 1 x SFP Duplex LC
- REX unit USB connector 4 x USB Type A
- Maximum USB devices supported 14 USB devices or 3 USB hubs with 11 USB devices
- Power adapter Maximum Rating 5V DC @ 3A
- Current available to USB at REX 4 x 500mA
- LEX and REX unit dimensions 3.94" x 2.99" x 1.02" (100 mm x 76 mm x 26 mm)
- Regulatory testing FCC (Class B), IC (Class B), CE (Class B)
- ESD Rating EMC EN-61000-4-2:2001 8kV Contact, 16kV Air
- Included Items: Local Extender, Remote Extender, SFP multi-mode transceiver modules, 6' USB Cable, Power Adapter, Quick Start Guide
- Warranty: 2 Years