Hall Research U22-160
USB 2.0 over UTP Extender with 2-Port Hub - 165'
Featuring the Hall Research U22-160 USB 2.0 over UTP Extender with 2-Port Hub and an extension range up to 165 feet. This product extends the users host PC USB 2.0 signal across a single Cat 5e/6 cable with data rates up to 480 Mbps. No power supply is needed, in most cases, for either side as the host (local) side receives power from the PC and then sends Power over Cable (PoC) to the device (remote) side.
It does however still include a power supply that can be plugged in to the remote end if the devices don't supply enough power. The two-port remote end hub provides two USB devices with a built-in connection. This kit supports full-speed, high-speed, or low-speed devices. This unit can be utilized to extend a wide variety of USB devices such as printers, disk drivers, webcams, and keyboards. It is an ideal solution for a variety of commercial and industrial applications.
Additional Features of this Extender Includes:
- Status LEDs indicate Power and Data
- Supports Hot Plug/Unplug
- Can power most USB devices without power supply
- Plug and Play installation
- Bus Interface: USB 2.0
- Local Unit: 1x USB Type B, 1x RJ-45 Ethernet, 1x DC Power Supply
- Remote Unit: 2x USB Type A, 1x RJ-45 Ethernet, 1x DC Power Supply
- LEDs: 1x Power, 1x Data
- Max. Data Rate: 480 Mbps
- Max. Cable Distance: 165'
- Cable Type: Cat 5e/6/6a
- Power Supply: 5V DC 2A
- Included Items: U22-160 Local Unit, U22-160 Remote Unit, USB A to B Cable for Local Unit, Universal Power Adapter, User Manual
- Ends Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.3 x 0.9"
- Shipping Dimensions: 9.5 x 8 x 3"
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.