Hall Technologies U2-160-4
USB 2.0 on Cat6 Extender Kit with Hub - 164'
Part #: U2-160-4
Our Price: $201.16
Top U2-160-4 Specifications
- Local Upstream Port: USB Type A Male
- Local Downstream Port: RJ-45
- Remote Upstream Port: USB Type A Female
- Remote Downstream Port: RJ-45
"Custom Equipment w/ quick turnaround. CERTIFIED FRESH!"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
Introducing the U2-160-4 USB 2.0 on Cat6 Extender Kit from Hall Research with 4-port Hub and extending signals across up to 164 feet. This unit provides a hub with connections for up to 4 USB devices. It sends USB signals across a single Cat 5e/6 cable with data rates up to 480 Mbps. It supports any full-speed (12 Mbps), high-speed (480 Mbps), or low speed (1.5 Mbps).
No power supply is needed, in most cases, for either side as the host (local) side sends Power over Cable (PoC) to the device (remote) side. It does however still include a universal power supply that can be plugged in to the remote end if the devices don't supply enough power.
Additional Features of this Extender Kit Include:
- Allows a USB device to be remotely located by up to 164'
- Supports Hot Plug/Unplug
- No software driver required
- Power Source: From Remote End
- Power: External +5V DC Supply
- Interconnect Cable: Cat5e/6 UTP or STP
- Max. Cable Length: 164'
- Warranty: 3 years
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write a Review