Hall Technologies U22-160-DP
USB 2.0 over UTP Extender Decora Wall Plate w/ 2-Port Hub
- Bus Interface: USB 2.0
- Local Unit: 1x USB Type B, 1x RJ-45 Ethernet, 1x DC Power Supply
- Remote Unit: 2x USB Type A, 1x RJ-45 Ethernet, 1x DC Power Supply
- LEDs: 1x Power, 1x Data
Featuring the U22-160-DP USB 2.0 over UTP Extender Decora Wall Plate from Hall Research with a 2-Port Hub and an extension range up to 165 feet. This product extends the users host PC USB 2.0 signal across a single Cat 5e/6 cable with data rates up to 480 Mbps. No power supply is needed, in most cases, for either side as the host (local) side receives power from the PC and then sends Power over Cable (PoC) to the device (remote) side.
It does however still include a power supply that can be plugged in to the remote end if the devices don't supply enough power. On the local end, there is a convenient single-gang Decora wall-plate. The two-port remote end hub provides two USB devices with a built-in connection. This kit supports full-speed, high-speed, or low-speed devices. This unit can be utilized to extend a wide variety of USB devices such as printers, disk drivers, webcams, and keyboards.
- Max. Data Rate: 480 Mbps
- Max. Cable Distance: 165'
- Cable Type: Cat 5e/6/6a
- Power Supply: 5V DC 2A
- Included Items: U22-160-DP Local Unit, U22-160 Remote Unit, USB A to B Cable for Local Unit, Universal Power Adapter, User Manual
- Local Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.7 x 1.8"
- Remote Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.3 x 0.9"
- Warranty: 3 years
Q & A
Ask a Question
|Date:||July 11, 2019|