Adecia RM Audio Processor w/USB, Analog I/O, SIP, Dante, Bluetooth
The Yamaha RM-CR Remote Conference Processor is an audio processor for the ADECIA business communication system. The ADECIA is a complete conferencing solution that offers Dante networking and integrates a wide variety of input and output options including microphones, VoIP, USB, Ethernet, and Bluetooth. When combined with the SWR2311P-10G switcher (available separately), the unit can be connected to PoE devices, including two RM-CG ceiling microphones and two VXL1B-16P speakers (mics and speakers available separately).
The RM-CR automatically recognizes connected devices on the same network, making audio routing easier, while the Auto Tuning function automatically measures the room and provides the optimum settings for the environment. The onboard Auto Mixer also makes meetings easier by automatically setting the optimal balance of audio equipment via Dante. The RM-CR can be mounted beneath a table using the RM-MTL table mount kit or rackmounted with the RM-MRK rackmount kit (both available separately).
- Up to 2 RM-CG and 2 VXL1B-16P can be connected via PoE switch SWR2311P-10G
- Automatically recognizes connected devices on the same network for audio routing
- Equipped with the Auto Tuning functions that automatically measure and provide the optimum sound settings for the environment
- Equipped with the Auto Mixer functions that automatically optimizes the mixing balance of audio input via Dante
- Equipped with various input/output connections such as USB, VoIP, analog, and Bluetooth
- Standard network audio support for “Dante”; all compatible devices can be connected with single network cable
- Audio I/O Dante: 16 In x 16 Out
- USB: USB 2.0. Audio Class 1.0, Input: 2 Channel, Output: 2 Channel at 48 kHz
- Microphone: 2 x XLR-3-31 Type (Balanced, 2-Pin Hot) Inputs
- Aux: RCA Unbalanced (Line Level), Input: 2 Channel, Output: 2 Channel
- Speaker Out: RCA Unbalanced (Line Level), Output: 2 Channel