Williams Sound DL 102 SY1
Counter Loop Amplifier System for T-Coil Hearing Devices
The Williams AV DL102 Loop amplifier provides a practical solution for a user to hear with their T-coil enabled hearing device in small areas such as counters and service desks.
Audio is wired into the DL102 amplifier via a line-level input or microphone. Audio is fed from the amplifier through the loop wire in the area where a T-coiled hearing device can pick-up the audio.
With no direct connection between the user and service personnel, users can hear effectively when using the T-coil in their customized hearing devices.
The DL 102 SY1 loop system is supplied with a loop pad and a spool of wire.
The system includes the following devices:
- DL102 amplifier
- Power supply
- AC line cord
- Loop notice stickers
- Set of adhesive cable clips
- MIC 105 - Microphone
- PLW 037 (120ft Spool of wire)
- PLM 001 - Loop Pad
- Power Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz - 2.0A Input
- Dynamic Range: > 60 dB
- THD: THD+N < 0.5% - 1kHz
- Amplifier Type: Constant current
- Loop Resistance: 0.1 to 1.0
- Current Output: 2A RMS at 1kHz (2.8 APK)
- Protection: Thermal, short-circuit and start
- Dimensions: 3.9" x 2.3" x 1" (100mm x 60mm x 25mm)
- Amplifier Weight: 0.48 lbs (218 g)
- PLM 001:
- Lead Wire Length: 16 ft / 5 m
- DC Resistance: 1.3 Ohms
- Weight: 0.5 lbs / 225 g
- Pad: 14 in / 0.4 m square
- Wire In Pad: 10-turn loop
- PLW 037:
- Length: 120'
- Spool Dimensions: 6.5" Dia
- Spool Weight: 9.8 lbs
- Color/Material: White