Williams Sound DL 102 SY2
Counter Loop Amplifier for T-Coil Enabled Devices
Part #: DL 102 SY2
Need a price or product info? Complete and submit the below
Top DL 102 SY2 Specifications
- DL 102 SY1:
- Audio Input: 3 (1 microphone or line input, isolated line input, Mic)
- Connector Type: 3.5mm jack, Mic-2 pole line in, 3 pole line in, Mic in
- Power Supply: 12V DC 1.5 A output
"Excellent experience - thank you for all your help"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The Williams Sound DL102 SY2 Loop amplifier provides a practical solution for a user to hear with their T-coil enabled hearing device in small areas such as counters and service desks.
Audio is wired into the DL102 amplifier via a line-level input or microphone. Audio is fed from the amplifier through the loop wire in the area where a T-coiled hearing device can pick-up the audio.
With no direct connection between the user and service personnel, users can hear effectively when using the T-coil in their customized hearing devices.
This loop system kit is supplied with a loop pad and a spool of wire.
- DL102 amplifier
- Power supply
- AC line cord
- Loop notice stickers
- Set of adhesive cable clips
- MIC 105 - Microphone
- MIC 027 - Unidirectional handheld or desktop microphone
- STD 005 - Microphone Stand for MIC 027
- IDP 009 - ADA T-Coil Compliance Sign
- PLW 037 (120ft Spool of wire)
- PLM 001 - Loop Pad
- Power Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz - 2.0A Input
- Dynamic Range: > 60 dB
- THD: THD+N < 0.5% - 1kHz
- Amplifier Type: Constant current
- Loop Resistance: 0.1 to 1.0
- Current Output: 2A RMS at 1kHz (2.8 APK)
- Protection: Thermal, short-circuit and start
- Dimensions: 3.9" x 2.3" x 1" (100mm x 60mm x 25mm)
- Amplifier Weight: 0.48 lbs (218 g)
- PLM 001:
- Lead Wire Length: 16 ft / 5 m
- DC Resistance: 1.3 Ohms
- Weight: 0.5 lbs / 225 g
- Pad: 14 in / 0.4 m square
- Wire In Pad: 10-turn loop
- PLW 037:
- Length: 120'
- Spool Dimensions: 6.5" Dia
- Spool Weight: 9.8 lbs
- Color/Material: White
- Mic 027:
- Phantom Powered: No
- Impedance: 1.4 k
- Operating Voltage: 1.5 - 10 VDC
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 18 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 99 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 74 dB
- Pick-Up Pattern: Uni-directional
- Element: Electric Condenser
- Max Input Sound Level: 119 dB SPL
- Sensitivity: -56 dB 3 dB
- Weight: 0.54 lbs
- Plug: 3.5 mm mono
- Cord Length: 49"
- Approvals: WEEE, RoHS
- Warranty: 90 days
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write a Review