Centraverse Overhead Condenser Cardiod Microphone - Black
Part #: CVO-B/C
Our Price: $101.00
Top CVO-B/C Specifications
- Color: Black
- Cartridge Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 70 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
"Super fast responses, super fast direct support. Quick shipping. Best prices out there when buying in bulk. Thank you!"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The Shure CVO-B/C Centraverse Overhead Cardiod Condenser Microphone. This black overhead microphone offers low-profile, discreet placement with minimum visibility to allow it to be used in a wide range of settings. It features an integrated wire aiming hanger which allows for optimal placement above, presenters, choirs, or other large group performers. A Snap-fit windscreen is also included with this unit. Additionally it was designed using Commshield Technology, which guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices, making this Centraverse series microphone able to deliver some of the best-in-class performance and reliability.
Primary Features of the CVO-B/C Overhead Cardiod Condenser Microphone are:
- Tailored frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients above choirs and other ensembles
- CommShield Technology that guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices (smartphones, etc.) and high resistance to intense nearby radio signals
- Superior Shure design and rugged, dependable construction
- Output Impedance: 180
- Sensitivity: -33 dBV/Pa (22 mV, 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL) at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 67 dB (referenced at 94 dB SPL)
- Dynamic Range: 93 dB
- Self Noise: 27 dB SPL (equivalent SPL, A-weighted, typical)
- Common Mode Rejection: >45 dB (10 Hz to 100 kHz)
- Clipping Level Preamplifier Output: -7 dBV (1% THD)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Power Requirement : 11 to 52V DC, 2.0 mA
- Cable Length: 25'
- Dimensions ( x L): Mic: 0.6 x 2.9"
- XLR Connector: 0.9 x 4.8"
- Weight: 4.7 oz
- Included Accessories: Windscreen (Black), Wire Aiming Hanger (Black)
- Warranty: Limited 2-Years
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write a Review