Headworn Wireless System w/ MX153 Mic (H9: 512 - 542 MHz)
The Shure BLX14R/MX53-H9 Headworn Wireless System with MX153 Mic (H9: 512 - 542 MHz). This Microphone kit includes a BLX1 bodypack transmitter, a BLX4R single channel rack-mountable receiver, and an MX153 earset headworn microphone. This system was designed to be used for presentations, houses of worship, A/V conferencing, and live sound reinforcement. Important to note this system is set up for Shure's H9 frequency band and operates from 512 - 542 MHz.
**Please note the frequency ranges specified for this device and confirm is it an approved FCC Frequency Range for the area you plan on using this device in**
The BLX4R Receiver (H9: 512 - 542 MHz Frequency band) that comes with this kit features a front panel dual-color LED status indicator that glows green for normal levels and red when clipping for fast metering. Using either the XLR and 1/4" instrument output that is on the receiver, allows this unit to be connected to a wide range of equipment such as mixing boards of PA systems.The QuickScan technology built into this unit is a one-touch feature that will automatically tune the receiver to the clearest channel available, which is then displayed on the front-panel LCD screen to allow you to tune the transmitter. The receiver unit is rack-mountable using the included rackmount kit, and is power by two included AA batteries for up to 14 hours of use. The system has a 300' line-of-sight range of operation.
The second device that comes with this kit is the BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter that is set to the H9 frequency band and operates between 512 - 542 MHz. It features a TQG input and can be used with the Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones. Using an optional WA302 (not included) adapter cable the BLX1 can be used as a transmitter for a guitar. The transmitter has a top panel mounted on/off switch as well as a volume control for quick access while speaking or performing and is powered by 2 included AA batteries for up to 14 hours of use.
The third main device included in this kit is Shure's MX153 Earset Mic has a subminiature omnidirectional cartridge, and a flexible design for stability and comfort when worn on either ear. It has a Kevlar-reinforced cable and CommShield technology that help prevent against interference. It features a TQG terminated connector for use with compatible Shure Bodypack transmitters. he sleek single ear-loop frame features a subminiature capsule with an omnidirectional polar pattern for optimal sensitivity and clarity at all times. The MX153 is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A/V conferencing, and live sound reinforcement applications.
- Gain Adjustment Range: 26 dB
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- RF Output: 10 mW, Typical
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirement: 2x LR6 AA Batteries (included), 1.5 V Alkaline
- Battery Life: Up to 14 Hours
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.3 x 2.5 x 0.8"
- Weight: 2.6 oz
- Warranty: 2 Years
- BLX4R Single-Channel Wireless Rackmount Receiver (H9: 512 - 542 MHz) Specs:
- Output: 1x XLR Output, 1x 1/4" (6.35 mm) Output
- Output Impedance: XLR: 200 ohms / 1/4": 50 ohms
- Audio Output Level: XLR Connector: -20.5 dBV into 100 kOhms Load (Reference +/-33 kHz with 1 kHz Tone) 1/4": -13 dBV into 100 kOhms Load (Reference +/-33 kHz with 1 kHz Tone)
- RF Sensitivity: -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, Typical
- Image Rejection: >50 dB, Typical
- Housing: Molded ABS, Steel
- Power Requirement: 12 to 15 VDC @ 260 mA, Supplied by External Power Supply (Tip Positive)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 2.0 x 7.8 x 6.4"
- Weight: 2.2 lb
- Warranty: 2 Years
- MX153 Earset Headworn Microphone (Tan) Specs:
- Transducer: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: Open circuit voltage, @ 1kHz, typical: -41dBV/Pa (9 mV/Pa)
- Max. Input Sound Level: 1kHz at 1% THD, 2500 Ohm load: 107 dB SPL, 1000 Ohm load: 107 dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 60dB
- Dynamic Range (Typical): @ 1kHz, 2500 Ohm load: 73 dB, 1000 Ohm load: 73 dB
- Self Noise: Equivalent SPL, A-weighted, typical: 34dB
- Common Mode Rejection: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 135 F (-18 to 57 C) Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces negative voltage on pin 3 with respect to pin 1
- Power Requirements: +1 - 5VDC
- Dimensions: Cable Length: 48"
- Weight: 0.69oz
- Warranty: 1 year
- Kit Includes: BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter (H9: 512 - 542 MHz), 2 x AA Batteries, BLX4R Single-Channel Wireless Rackmount Receiver (H9: 512 - 542 MHz), Rackmount Hardware Kit, MX153 Earset Headworn Microphone (Tan), 3 x Windscreens, Collar Clip