Logitech Rally Mic Pod
Modular Microphone with RightSound for Logitech Rally
Boasting a sleek, low-profile design and premium materials, Rally Mic Pods render remarkably clear, natural, conversational sound. Individual mic pods contain multiple beamforming elements that focus on active speakers while automatically eliminating acoustic distractions. Up to seven mic pods work together to form a beamforming mic matrix with consistent audio coverage for every seating position throughout larger meeting spaces.
Rally Mic Pods are elegant and deceptively small for their remarkable range and sensitivity. As RightSound suppresses ambient background noise by applying acoustic echo and noise reduction, non-slip pads beneath the mic pods help to isolate the microphones from table vibrations (like keyboard taps). Advanced materials resist fingerprints and stains. Plus, a red LED on top of each mic pod provides visual confirmation when muted.
- Background noise suppression
- Mute button with LED status indicator
- Captive 9.6 ft (2.95m) 12-pin cable
- Daisy chain up to 7 Rally Mic Pods
- Frequency response: 90Hz 16kHz
- Sensitivity: >-27dB +/-1dB @ 1Pa
- Microphone data rate: 48 kHz
- Recommended # of participants:
- Rally (one Mic Pod): 10
- Rally Plus (two Mic Pods): 16
- Additional participants per Mic Pod: 6
- Recommended participants for Rally with 7 Mic Pods: 46