Liberty AV IPEX2002
HDMI over IP Decoder Scalable 1080p, Matrix/Video Wall Capability
The IPEX2002 from Liberty AV is a HDMI over IP Decoder Scalable 1080p solution with full matrix and video wall capabilities. The IPEX2002 can receiver HDMI video and audio over a gigabit IP network using h.264 encoding with a data rate up to 30 Mbps from a compatible Encoder for example the IPEX2001. The IPEX2001 has the ability to support video signals up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz and outputs video stream: one large IP stream at the native content resolution and a smaller video stream at 352x288 at 5 Hz to easily view a preview of the content on PC software or an iPad. In addition an analog audio output port de-embeds the audio from the HDMI content, while still streaming the audio with the video content. The IPEX2002 Decoder when used in conjunction with the compatible IPEX2001 Encoder supports POE and can be powered remotely by a compatible power source equipment, such as a PoE Ethernet switch, thus eliminating the need for a nearby power outlet, adding another layer of flexibility to this system. Encoding control provides adjustments for encoding bit rate and quality. There is an RS-232 port which operates in a pass-through capacity to control a third party device such as a projector.
The IPEX2002 outputs video up to 1920x1200 at 60 Hz and will scale the content based on the
native resolution of the connected display while seemlessly switching between sources. Up to 3999
decoders may be used to create an incredible matrix or distribution system within a single installation.
Depending on the needs of the installation, multiple IPEX2002 devices can be configured to make a
video wall up to a 16x16 configuration.
Primary features for the IPEX2002 Decoder include:
- Receives transmitter HDMI video and audio over a gigabit IP network using H.264 AVC encoding with a data rate up to 30 Mbps
- Supports video signals up to 1920x1200 at 60 Hz
- Inputs Two Video Streams: one large IP stream at the native content resolution and one smaller video stream at 352x288 at 5Hz to easily view a preview of the content on PC software or an iPad
- Analog audio output port de-embeds the audio from the HDMI content, while still streaming the audio with the video content
- Supports PoE
- Can be powered remotely
- Encoding control provides adjustment for encoding bit rate and quality
- RS-232 ports operates in a pass-through capacity
The IPEX2002 requires an IPEXCB control box and is compatible with the IPEX2001 streaming encoders.
- Embedded Audio: PCM 6 Channel, Dolby Digital, and DTS
- Supported Baud Rates: 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200
- Maximum Streaming Signal Distance: 328'
- Cable Requirements: Cat-5e or greater with TIA/EIA-568B crimp pattern
- Encoding Data Rates: 64Kbps to 30Mbps
- Encoding Method: CRB or VBR
- End to End Latency: Low Quality Mode: 79 ms / High Quality Mode: 250 ms
- Maximum Supported Encoders: 3999
- Maximum Video Wall Size: 16 x 16
- Chassis Construction: Black Steel
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 0.98" x 10.48" x 4.38"
- Power Input: 12V DC 1A or 48V DC PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Power over Ethernet Compatibility: 802.3af Alternative A
- Power Consumption: 6 watts
- ESD Protection: 8kV air, 4kV contact
- Regulatory: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Diagnostic Indicators: Power and Status
- IP Controller: IPEXCB
- Compatible Encoders: IPEX2001
- Included Accessories: Installation Guide, Power Supply, 3-pin Removable Screw Terminal (2 ea), Mounting Ears (2 ea)
- Warranty: 2 years