Liberty AV DL-UHDILC
Huddle Solution HDMI In-Line Auto Sensing RS-232 Controller
Introducing the Digitalinx DL-UHDILC Huddle Solution HDMI In-Line Auto Sensing RS-232 Controller from Liberty AV. This device can automate room peripherals as well as syncing devices when the unit senses a video signal. Some features of this unit include 4K compatibility, HDCP 2.2 support, analog and digital de-embedded audio output, as well as 15 built in EDID presets which can be adjusted via the rotary dial located on the front panel.
When the device does auto sense the video signal it will, either by pre-loaded RS-232 serial commands or by CEC, automatically turn on the connected display or projector. The first relay port will trigger to switch either a window shade or a projector screen down, for example. Another great feature of this unit is its ability to turn display technology off after a specified amount of time passes in which no video signal is detected. Which then triggers the second relay port to switch either the window shade or projector screen up.
Applications of this device include Small Boardrooms, Huddle Rooms, or Education applications as well as with Residential Flat Panels and theater control. This unit comes backed by a two year warranty from Liberty AV.
- Compliance: HDMI 1.4 & HDCP 2.2
- Control: CEC controller, RS-232 controller, RELAY
- De-embeds audio to coax S/PDIF or Stereo
- Switch for EDID Management with 15 EDID presets
- Power Supply: DC 12V 0.5A
- Power Consumption: <3W
- Dimension (WxHxD): 4.72" x .79" x 3.15"
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, Phoenix Male Connectors, RS-232 to Phoenix Breakout Cable
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years