Liberty AV DL-44E-H2-KIT
4x4 HDBT & HDR Matrix Switch w/ Multi-Channel Down Mixing
- Includes 4x4 switcher, 3 18G HDBaseT receivers, power supply
- 4 HDMI inputs, 3 HDBT & 1 HDMI outputs, with HDCP 2.2 support
- Analog and digital audio de-embedding on output 4 supporting surround down-mixing
- Switches and extends HDMI, IR, & 1 way PoC (Switcher powers receivers)
The DL-44E-H2-KIT is an HDMI 2.0 compatible 4x4 matrix switcher kit which consists of an HDMI and HDBaseT matrix switcher, 3 compatible HDBaseT receivers and accessories. The HDMI and HDBaseT matrix switcher features 4 HDMI inputs, 3 HDBaseT outputs + 1 HDMI output. Digital and/or analog audio can be de-embedded from the 4th output (HDMI). The matrix switcher supports EDID management, is HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 compliant. The 3 HDBaseT transmitter outputs are compatible only with the 3 HDBaseT receivers that are included with the kit. The HDBaseT extender circuits are capable of extending 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 signals up to 40m, 1080p up to 70m all while powering the remote receivers using CAT6 F/UTP rated cable for each extension circuit. The HDBaseT receivers can also extend bi-directional IR that can be free-routed from the HDBaseT receiver locations to the local switcher to allow flexible control of sources or devices living in the A/V headend.
The DigitaLinx DL-44E-H2-KIT can transport HDMI data rates up to 18Gbps over HDBaseT. The system enables high data rates by utilizing visual lossless compression at a 2:1 data compression rate when the signal surpasses 10Gbps, anything under 10Gbps will never be compressed. Supports static HDR (HDR10) only when data rate exceeds 18Gbps, supports dynamic HDR (HDR10+ / Dolby Vision) when data rate is 10Gbps or less.
- Three 18G HDBaseT receivers kitted with the switch
- One HDMI output
- 70 m (230 ft) maximum extender distance
- Front panel, IR, TCP/IP, and RS232 control
- IR Extender pass through routing over HDBaseT
- Control page and configuration accessible from web browser
- Advanced HDCP management