Kramer AV VP-426C
4K HDR ProScale Digital Scaler/Switcher - HDMI, USB-C, VGA Inputs
Manufacturer SKU: 72-042690
Our Price: $980.00
Top VP-426C Specifications
- Max. input resolution:4K@60 (4:4:4)
- Max. data rate:18Gbps (6Gbps per graphic channel)
- HDCP 2.2 & 1.4 compliant
- USB C, HDMI and, legacy, VGA inputs
"Super fast responses, super fast direct support. Quick shipping. Best prices out there when buying in bulk. Thank you!"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The Kramer Electronics VP-426C is a high-performance digital scaler and auto switcher for HDMI, USB Type-C and computer graphics signals (VGA). The unit up or down scales the selected video signal to resolutions up to 4K@60 (4:4:4) at a maximum data rate of 18Gbps (6Gbps per graphic channel). The user selects the HDMI, USB Type−C, or VGA input and the scaled output is sent to the HDMI output.
- High Performance Professional Scaler - Up–scales or down–scales HDMI, USB type–C and VGA signals to any resolution up to 4K@60 (4:4:4). The scaler supports HDR10, HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2/1.4, and features Input Auto–Switching, Constant Sync on the output even if the input video signal is lost or interrupted, and a built–in ProcAmp for convenient signal adjustment.
- Fast, Smooth Manual and Auto Switching Between Sources - Select the HDMI, USB Type–C or VGA input, or configure the device to automatically select the active source.
- Flexible Analog Audio Embedding and Extraction (De–embedding) - The user can select the unbalanced analog audio input to embed into the HDMI output signal. On the output, the user can select to extract the audio signal and output it as balanced analog audio.
- EDID Handling - Reading and storage of the video acceptor's EDID.
- Convenient Control - Control the unit using an OSD (On–Screen Display) via front panel buttons and input selector, video freeze and resolution reset front panel buttons. Additionally, connect to the contact closure connector for remote switching of sources. All settings are saved in non–volatile memory.
- User Friendly Operation - LED indicator for each input and for power status. Local firmware upgrade via the USB type–A port ensures lasting, field–proven deployment.
- Easy Installation - Compact MegaTOOLS fan-less enclosure for surface mounting or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
VP-426C is an ideal solution for the following typical applications:
- Presentation and multimedia.
- Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, hotels and
- churches, production studios, rental and staging.
- Any application where high quality conversion and switching of multiple and different video signals to graphical data signals is required for display or projection purposes.
- Analog audio embedding and de embedding
- Inputs: HDMI, VGA, USB-C
- Outputs: HDMI
- Additional Ports: 4 Contact Closure Switchers, USB-A (Firmware Upgrades)
- Control: Input selector, video freeze and resolution reset front panel buttons, OSD menu
- Analog audio embedding and de-embedding
- Power: 5V DC
- Dimensions: 7.38" x 5.71" x 1"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Included Accessories: Power adapter, bracket set, rubber feet
- Warranty: 7 Years
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write a Review
Kramer AV C-HM/HM-10
HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) UHD Cable - 10'
Your Price: $20.00
Kramer AV C-HM/HM-15
HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) UHD Cable - 15'
Your Price: $24.00