Kramer AV TP-780TXR
4K HDMI Bidirectional RS-232, Ethernet, HDBaseT Transmitter 590'
The Kramer TP-780TXR, is a high−performance, HDBaseT twisted pair transmitter for 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) UHD, 2Kx4K HDMI, Ethernet, bidirectional RS−232, IR signals and PoE. This transmitter was designed to use PoE (Power over Ethernet) which gives the ability for a single HDBT LAN cable to provide both data and electrical power to compatible devices. The TP−780TXR inputs HDMI, Ethernet, RS−232, and IR signals and converts them into an HDBaseT twisted pair signal that it transmits to a TP−780RXR receiver. This HDBaseT Transmitter is best used in projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, hotels, and production studios, giving the user the ability to transmit high quality video signals in 4K. Comes backed by Kramer's 7 Year warranty.
- Ethernet Pass-through
- Input: 1 HDMI Connector
- Output: 1 RJ-45 Connector
- HDMI Support: Deep Color, x.v.Color, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD, CEC
- Power over Ethernet
- EDID Pass-through: Passes EDID signals between the source and display
- 2K & 4K Support
- System Range: Up to 430ft at normal mode (2K), up to 330' at normal mode (4K)
- up to 590ft ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC HDKat6a cables
- 3D Pass Through
- TP-780TXR Provides Power to TP-780RXR
- Warranty: 7 Years