Kramer AV C-HM/HM/PRO-65
Hi-Speed 24AWG Dual EMI/RFI Shielded 1080P HDMI Cable - 65'
The C-HM/HM/PRO-65 by KRAMER is a High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet. Supporting resolutions up to 1080p60, 12-bit, 3D. This cable was created for advanced equipment that requires high-speed connections, up to 4.96Gbps, to ensure a HD experience for a top notch audio and visual experience. The Deep Color depths support 24−bit, 30−bit, 36−bit and 48−bit (RGB or YCbCr) which are used best for multimedia applications or home cinema and surround sound systems. Coupled with a Multi-Channel audio which supports audio stream for external decoding by AV receivers and automatic audio syncing capabilities. The C-HM/HM/PRO features 24K gold plated K-Lock pull resistant connectors, with up to 15lbs of restraining force resistance for a non-slip connection. This triple overall EMI/RFI shielded HDMI cable is ideal for connecting HD devices to HD/Full HD plasma/LCD, PSP3, Blu-ray, and HD DVD.
Coming with a 7 Year warranty backed by Kramer, these Pro series cables are robust and reliable for the most demanding applications, with outstanding stability, low skew, and high signal integrity.
- Supported Color: 24 bit, 30 bit, 36 bit and 48 bit (RGB or YCbCr) color depths
- Multi-Channel Audio Support with Automatic Audio Syncing Capabilities
- High Data Transfer Rate Up to 4.96Gbps
- Dual Shielded 26AWG: Aluminum-polyethylene terephthalate, tinned copper
- 1080p60, 3D, ARC, and Ethernet for all lengths
- Triple overall shield against EMI/RFI interference
- Deep Color and x.v.Color, 5.1/7.1 lossless Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD surround sound
- CL2 Certification
- CL3/FT4 rating
- 7 Year Warranty